Tredje gången i ordningen skriver jag om nära och fjärran politik, enkla och komplicerade företeelser, framtiden och det förgångna.

Vart står Ökenvandring politiskt? Klicka här för att få svar.


_______________________



tisdag 1 april 2008

Hamas vill göra om Vita Huset till moské

Hamas-TV är tillbaka med en ny hatvideo i form av en dockteater där ett palestinskt barn hugger ihjäl George Bush med ett svärd och omvandlar Vita Huset till en moské. Kommentarer överflödiga. Det här är bara too creepy.

Child: [...] I place my trust in Allah. I need to kill you.
Bush: No, my dear. Enough. I will give you anything you want. I also... Enough with that. Come with all your friends to the White House. [...]
Child: You are impure, Bush, so you are not allowed inside the White House.
Bush: What are you saying?! Why am I not allowed into the White House?
Child: Because it has been turned into a great mosque for the nation of Islam. I will kill you just like Mu'az killed Abu Lahab. I will kill you, Bush, because that is your fate.
Child stabs Bush repeatedly.
Child: Ahhh, I killed him.

Läs även Gulan Avcis och Samuel Danofskys inlägg på SvD Brännpunkt om SSU:s flörtande med samma Hamas: